At our last sales meeting, we focused on the next 12 months marketing themes. We had a presentation from Dallin Harris with Skyhook Internet Marketing so that we can understand the world of website development and marketing. We are looking to partner with someone like Dallin so that when we talk to our customers about website design and SEO, we have a great support system to add to our expertise.
Here are the 12 monthly themes:
June Large Format, Signs, Banners
July Direct Mail, Mailing Services and EDDM
August Web Design and SEO
September Labels and Packaging
October Promotional Items
November Four Color Printing
December Email Marketing
January Mobile Marketing/SMS
February Graphic Design
March Kitting and Fulfillment
April Marketing Plans
May Manuals and Binders
Here are the activities we will perform for each month for each theme:
1. In the previous month, we will have extensive training on each item for our salespeople and staff. This will include visits to specific vendors and presentations by knowledgeable staff.
2. We will plan a discussion with each of our main customers on the subject and do a survey on how this theme effects their business and how we can help.
3. We will send out a direct mail piece (yes, we do believe in direct mail) on this theme to all of our customers and active prospects.
4. We will send out an email blast to our customers and prospects promoting this theme item.
5. In the previous month, we will “beef up” our websites to add content relating to those themes.
6. I will add blog postings to each of my center websites discussing this theme and linking back to the materials on the website.
That’s the long and short of it as it pertains to our monthly themes. If you would like to comment on our selection, please feel welcome to add your input below.
As always, if you have any printing or marketing needs, please contact us with the information below.